A. The Prinny Points system is very simple. For every £1 spent, you earn 5 Prinny Points. Save up 500 Prinny Points to claim a £5 discount voucher. Save 1000 and claim a £10 discount voucher. Save 2500 Prinny Points and claim a £25 discount voucher!
Vouchers do not stack, you can only use one per turn, make it count Dood!
A. Unfortunately, we will not be reprinting or re-manufacturing our Limited Edition sets. We have to decide on a certain quantity and start manufacturing many months before the release date. Because of this and the spirit of "Limited Editions," we won't be restocking any Limited Editions.
Please follow these steps:
- Standard Shipping: If you have selected standard shipping, please be aware if your delivery fails, your item will be sent to your local postal depot and held for up to 5 days before being returned to the NIS UK and Europe Online Store warehouse. To ensure your delivery does not fail, please track your item online using the instructions provided here or contact us via the following contact page: http://store.nisaeurope.com/pages/contact-us for further information. If your item has been returned to us you may be required to pay for subsequent delivery attempts.
- International Courier: If you have selected International Courier shipping, please be aware if the delivery fails more than twice, your item may be sent to your local postal depot and held for up to 3 days before being returned to the NIS UK and Europe Online Store warehouse. To ensure your delivery does not fail, track your item online. Please leave your telephone number in the shipping address upon checkout. Some courier services, such as DPD, may attempt to call you to arrange a convenient delivery time. If your item has been returned to us, you may be required to pay for the cost of shipping again.
Typical Causes of Delivery Failures are:
1. No contact telephone number provided to NIS UK and Europe Online Store with the order (this means the courier cannot call you to arrange delivery at a convenient time).
2. Delivery Address provided does not have enough detail for the courier to find your premise.
3. There is no one available at the premises to sign and accept the item from the courier.
A. We are unable to swap items in an already existing order, even when they are of equal price. In order to swap, we will need to cancel the existing order so that you may re-purchase the desired items.
A. If you are struggling to track your order visit our tracking information page for more help.
A. All orders are shipped out together once all of the items ordered are available to be shipped. That means that any item you order with your pre-order will be reserved for you and shipped out once your pre-order is available. If you would like to receive the non pre-order items as soon as possible, we ask that you place those items in a separate order.
A. Pre-authorisation requires the full amount to be available when placing your order. Another reason your card might be declined is because there may be an error with your billing address. Please make sure that your billing address matches with the information registered with your credit card.
A. If you need to cancel your order, you can do so by either emailing us or chatting to us via the live chat on the following contact page: http://store.nisaeurope.com/pages/contact-us and we will be able to do that for you. Please note that you cannot cancel your order within a week before the release date. In the instance that you no longer want the item within this time, please follow thereturnsguidelines.
A. If we are unable to bill your order, it will not be cancelled. Instead, your order will be placed on hold and we will promptly contact you. However, if we do not hear back from you after several attempts to contact you, then your order may be cancelled. We won't be able to process or ship your order until the payment issue is resolved, but as long as your order is on hold, your items will stay reserved for you.
A. All orders outside of the UK will now be VAT free at checkout.
Please see our new EU terms for further VAT details, as duties and VAT are now paid to the courier on arrival
A. Once your order has been placed, we will take payment from your account within 24hrs.