Q. Which countries qualify for a VAT free purchase price?
A. The following countries qualify:
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
If you live outside of the EU, please select either ‘AUS / NZ (Export)’ or ‘NON EU (Export)’ on the ‘Game Pack Language / Region’ selector when placing your pre-order or ordering to enable a VAT free price.
Please note that we are not able to sell VAT free products within the EU. Any orders placed with VAT free pricing selected, with a shipping or billing address within the EU, will be cancelled within 7-days of placing the order.
Q. How do ensure the safe arrival of my goods?
Please follow these steps:
- Standard Shipping: If you have selected standard shipping, please be aware if your delivery fails, your item will be sent to your local postal depot and held for up to 5 days before being returned to the NISA Europe Store warehouse. To ensure your delivery does not fail, please track your item online using the instructions provided here or contact us via the following contact page: http://store.nisaeurope.com/pages/contact-us for further information. If your item has been returned to us you may be required to pay for subsequent delivery attempts.
- International Courier: If you have selected International Courier shipping, please be aware if the delivery fails more than twice, your item may be sent to your local postal depot and held for up to 3 days before being returned to the NISA Europe Store warehouse. To ensure your delivery does not fail, track your item online. Please leave your telephone number in the shipping address upon checkout. Some courier services, such as DPD, may attempt to call you to arrange a convenient delivery time. If your item has been returned to us, you may be required to pay for the cost of shipping again
Typical Causes of Delivery Failures are:
1. No contact telephone number provided to NISA Europe with the order (this means the courier cannot call you to arrange delivery at a convenient time).
2. Delivery Address provided does not have enough detail for the courier to find your premise.
3. There is no one available at the premises to sign and accept the item from the courier.
Q. My payment was declined. I thought you didn't charge right away...?
A. While we do not bill you right away, the pre-authorisation charge requires the full amount to be available. Another reason your card might be declined is because there may be an error with your billing address. Please make sure that your billing address matches with the information registered with your credit card.
Q. Will you restock your Limited Edition sets?
A. Unfortunately, we will not be reprinting or re-manufacturing our Limited Edition sets. We have to decide on a certain quantity and start manufacturing many months before the release date. Because of this and the spirit of "Limited Editions," we won't be restocking any Limited Editions.
Q. What happens if there's an issue with my payment?
A. If we are unable to bill your order, it will not be cancelled. Instead, your order will be placed on hold and we will promptly contact you. However, if we do not hear back from you after several attempts to contact you, then your order may be cancelled. We won't be able to process or ship your order until the payment issue is resolved, but as long as your order is on hold, your items will stay reserved for you.
Q. Do you charge/bill for pre-orders when the order is placed or on release date?
A. If you are based in the United Kingdom, France or Germany, we do not bill you for pre-orders when you first place your order, but there will be a pre-authorisation charge for the full amount of the order. This pre-authorisation charge will be in place on your account for around 30 days and while we will not remove funds from your account, they will be ineligible to be spent elsewhere. At the end of the pre-authorisation, you will be billed in full for the order and delivery charge.
If you are based anywhere else in the world, your order is charged on the point of placing your pre-order.
All orders over £100, regardless of location, will also be charged immediately.
If you have any special circumstances with your billing/payment, please feel free to contact us and we will assist you as best we can.
Q. What if I want to cancel my pre-order?
A. If you need to cancel your order, you can do so by either emailing us or chatting to us via the live chat on the following contact page: http://store.nisaeurope.com/pages/contact-us and we will be able to do that for you. Please note that you cannot cancel your order within a week before the release date. In the instance that you no longer want the item within this time, please follow the returns guidelines.
Q. I ordered another product along with my pre-order. Will I receive this product before my pre-order releases/ships?
A. All orders are shipped out together once all of the items ordered are available to be shipped. That means that any item you order with your pre-order will be reserved for you and shipped out once your pre-order is available. If you would like to receive the non pre-order items as soon as possible, we ask that you place those items in a separate order.
Q. How does the loyalty system work?
A. The Prinny Points system is very simple. For every £1 spent, you earn 5 Prinny Points. Save up 500 Prinny Points to claim a £5 discount voucher. Save 1000 and claim a £10 discount voucher. Save 2500 Prinny Points and claim a £25 discount voucher!
Q. What should I do if I am having trouble tracking my order?
A. If you are struggling to track your order visit our tracking information page for more help.